Language pack for ASK - view in repository
A handy keyboard for terminal emulators, ssh clients (e.g. org.connectbot) and any application that requires a full keyboard. The keyboard learns your frequently used commands as you use it (you need to add your common commands for auto suggestion: only tested on sk.vx.connectbot).
- Command suggestion (comes with basic dictionary)
- Arrow keys for command history
- CTRL key e.g. CTRL+E to jump to end of line
- Tab key for completion (depends on shell)
- Special characters as pop-ups
Install com.menny.android.anysoftkeyboard first, then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu.
We have the current version of this app. (Check mode: RepoManifest) (Auto-update mode: None)
The current (recommended) version is 0.4.20120611-beta (version code 4).
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball published with it.
Version code: 4