Remote file editing - view in repository
Edit files on your linux machine, even when you're on the go.
Cooper provides a touch interface for SSH, making it easy to log in to a servers and edit files. Make simple code/configuration changes without squinting at a tiny terminal and using a special keyboard.
- Allow password based login to SSH servers
- Let you traverse the directory structure on SSH servers
- Let you open and edit files on SSH servers
- Save a list of your SSH servers (for easy access)
This app is being developed to make remote software/web-app development easier, so future improvements will include tablet optimized layouts, a touch optimized command execution interface (menu based with support for custom commands), and a mechanism for jumping between open files.
Cooper does not:
- Allow command execution
- Provide root/sudo support
- Save your SSH password
- Support non-standard SSH ports
We have the current version of this app. (Check mode: Tags) (Auto-update mode: None)
The current (recommended) version is 1.1 (version code 2).
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball published with it.
Version code: 2