ZX Spectrum Emulator - view in repository
Brief list of features:
- Accurate Spectrum 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A and +3 emulation.
- Working +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon 512, Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
- Runs at true Speccy speed on any device you're likely to try it on.
- Support for loading from .tzx files, including accelerated loading.
- Ability to load dozen tape, snapshot, disk & cartridge formats.
- Saving current emulator state to .sna files.
- Quality 48K and AY-8192 sound.
- Automatic scaling on lager screens with anti-aliasing.
- Keyboard, kempston, cursor, sinclair I/II onscreen controls.
- Definable hardware keys.
- Portrait and landscape orientations supported for better control.
Not suitable for F-Droid repo due to assets licensing issues.
The sed in printer.c is just to avoid a compiler warning. The other removes references to the proprietary library.
We don't have the current version of this app. (Check mode: RepoManifest) (Auto-update mode: None)
The current (recommended) version is 0.5.2 (version code 7).
We can't build this version: The build for this version appears to have failed. Check the build log.
Version code: 7