Two-factor (TOTP) authentication - view in repository
OneTimePass is a clean and robust two-factor TOTP application and supports the following features:
- Supports opening otpauth:// URLs
- Scan QR codes to create new accounts easily
- View QR codes to export existing accounts
- Searchable, sortable listing of accounts
- Manual entry account creation
- Import/Export for backup and restore purposes
- Relies upon AES-256 for on-device encryption
- Supports Android 5.0 (and up)
OneTimePass is the reincarnation of the now-retired OneTimePad app. If you used OneTimePad, you should really migrate to this [or any other TOTP based] application.
This repo is tag-based for it's releases on the "production" branch. Everything else should be pretty straight forward and simple.
We have the current version of this app. (Check mode: Tags) (Auto-update mode: Version v%v)
The current (recommended) version is 1.2.2 (version code 1002002).
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball published with it.
Version code: 1002002