Remotely control CMUS instances - view in repository
Remote control for the CMUS media player.
How to use this
- Start your cmus like "cmus --listen 0.0.0.0"
- Set a cmus password (if you have not already) ":set passwd=<Your Password>"
- Install the apk
- Add your ip address and password in settings and press "okay".
- Save multiple cmus host configurations.
- Implemented functions include: mute/unmute, volume up/down, shuffle, repeat track/all/none, seek track, previous, forward, stop, play and pause.
- Current track information is displayed.
- Theme changes depending on Android OS version.
- Supports landscape and portrait mode.
- Automatically fetches album artwork from google (can be disabled).
The app has no license information, but says its a fork of the GPL2'ed https://github.com/seriousben/cmus-droid-remote. The import-summary.txt is mentioning the missing COPYING file, so it safe to assume that this project is indeed GPL2.
We have the current version of this app. (Check mode: RepoManifest) (Auto-update mode: None)
The current (recommended) version is 1.4.3 (version code 8).
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball published with it.
Version code: 8