Remotely control X11 via SSH commands generated by your phone or tablet - view in repository
Remotely control a Linux Box X11 display via SSH commands generated by your phone or tablet. Works well on the Raspberry Pi or any other Linux machine.
- Authentication via password or private key (ssh-rsa only)
- Keyboard and Mouse emulation
- Mouse move, two finger scroll, two finger zoom in/out, one finger scroll on right edge, tap to click, short hold to initiate drag
- Customizable keyboard functions and position, can save multiple layout profiles
- Volume rocker on device mimics keyboard volume keys
- Many other special keys, your functionality may vary
- Send custom ssh commands
- Tested on Ubuntu Linux, not Windows, not Mac
- Minimal design
- Free with no ads
Required programs on Linux host machine
We have the current version of this app. (Check mode: RepoManifest) (Auto-update mode: None)
The current (recommended) version is 2.0.27 (version code 25).
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball published with it.
Version code: 25