View the EPG and stream TV live from your VDR - view in repository
If you have a VDR at home reachable over the internet and own a mobile phone running Android then you possibly find this program useful. Using it you can view the EPG and stream live TV to your device.
VDR-Manager has two parts:
- The Android application for the user interface
- A VDR plugin to communicate with. Standard SVDRP is not used because this leads to much more traffic.
Here the some features
- list the EPG filtered by time or channel
- show EPG details
- search EPG for some simple text
- list, modify, delete or (de)activate timers
- create timers from EPG events
- remote wakeup VDR host using HTTP requests
- live tv
We don't have the current version of this app. (Check mode: Tags) (Auto-update mode: None)
The current (recommended) version is 12.70 (version code 12700).
We can't build this version: The build for this version was manually disabled. Reason: third party maven repos
Version code: 12700
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball published with it.
Version code: 12600