Simple USB-Serial Monitor - view in repository
USB Host API may be required on the device — this isn't the same as USB peripheral or thumb drive support.
Author has tested CDC-ACM with Arduino UNO, MEGA, mbed. When you connect a CDC-ACM device to Android, please select Menu -> Open Device. You can connect Android to Arduino UNO; if you have an FTDI USB-Serial adapter(FT232RL), any microcomputers can be connected to Android by using this application.
- supports CDC-ACM protocol(Arduino, mbed, PSoC etc.)(beta)
- supports FTDI chips
- Baud rate (1200 - 115200 bps)
- Data bits, Parity Check, Stop bits, flow control, break options(not support in CDC-ACM)
- Display in character/decimal/hex notation.
- send a result by e-mail
- send/receive Linefeed code(CR/LF/CR+LF)
- font size option
- Android — Arduino UNO
- Android — USB-Serial Adapter — Microcomputer
- USB-Serial adapter
- Sparkfun — FTDI Basic Breakout
We have the current version of this app. (Check mode: RepoManifest) (Auto-update mode: None)
The current (recommended) version is 1.1.7 (version code 11).
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball published with it.
Version code: 11