Log position to your own server - view in repository
μlogger ('micro-logger') is an application for continuous logging of location coordinates, designed to record hiking, biking tracks and other outdoor activities. Application works in background. Track points are saved at chosen intervals and may be uploaded to dedicated server in real time. This client works with μlogger web server. Together they make a complete self owned and controlled client–server solution.
- meant to be simple and small (μ);
- low memory and battery impact;
- uses GPS or network based location data;
- synchronizes location with web server in real time, in case of problems keeps retrying;
- alternatively works in offline mode; positions may be uploaded to the servers manually;
- configurable tracking settings
We have the current version of this app. (Check mode: Tags) (Auto-update mode: Version %v)
The current (recommended) version is 2.2 (version code 202).
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball published with it.
Version code: 202
Version code: 201
Version code: 200
Version code: 108
Version code: 107
Version code: 106
Version code: 105
Version code: 104
Version code: 103
Version code: 102
Version code: 101
Version code: 1