Alternative launcher - view in repository
The FairphoneOS Launcher has some very specific characteristics:
- No Hotseat, the 5 icons on the bottom of the usual homelaunchers are missing.
- EdgeSwipe Menu, a menu that appears from the sides instead of the hotseat to show 4 apps and the all apps icon.
- Complete usage of the screen to add icons and widgets.
- Permits the usage of the so called full screen widgets that occupy the entire screen.
- A way to configure the edge swipe menu.
The major concept of the homelauncher is to give the user access to the entire device display for putting icons and/or widgets. The user can open the edge swipe menu by swiping from both left and right and have access to the hotseat without having it always on screen.
The homelauncher code is be based on the Launcher2 project available by Google in the AOSP code.
We don't have the current version of this app. (Check mode: RepoManifest) (Auto-update mode: None)
The current (recommended) version is 1.0 (version code 1).
We can't build this version: The build for this version appears to have failed. Check the build log.
Version code: 1