Paperless geocaching - view in repository
N.B Switch to the OpenStreetMap map provider in settings. The app will crash if you try to use Google Maps and you don't have that installed.
- Copy gpx files to the folder /sdcard/gpx (or /sdcard/download)
- Optional: create / edit the text file /sdcard/gpx/info.txt (e.g. your personal cache search order)
- Run OpenGPX
Variation 2 (faster imports):
- Create a cache database by using the Cache Database Management tool
- Copy database.db4o to /sdcard/gpx/database
Variation 3 (Online):
- Use the "Search Online" feature (requires a free account at bcaching)
We don't have the current version of this app. (Check mode: Static) (Auto-update mode: None)
The current (recommended) version is 1.2.0 (version code 250).
We can't build this version: The build for this version was manually disabled. Reason: not a release at 191
Version code: 250
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball published with it.
Version code: 192