Adventure game player - view in repository
ScummVM is a program which allows you to run certain classic graphical point-and-click adventure games, provided you already have their data files. List of supported engines include:
- SCUMM (Classic 2D LucasArts games: Full Throttle, Day of the Tentacle, etc.)
- AGI (Early Sierra adventure games: King's Quest, Leisure Suit Larry etc.)
- SCI (Newer Sierra adventure games: Space Quest, Police Quest etc.)
- Kyra (Eye of the Beholder, The Legend of Kyrandia etc.)
- Gob (Urban Runner, Gobliiins series)
- SwordX (Broken Sword series)
- Sky (Beneath a Steel Sky)
and numerous others.
[https://raw.github.com/scummvm/scummvm/HEAD/dists/android/README.Android README of Android port]
Unlike upstream build, this one has all plugins bundled together in single apk. External plugin apks (e.g. from Google Play) won't work with this version and must be removed before installing it.
Releases are tagged, but according to backends/platform/android/android.mk (which also contains version codes -- however, it hasn't been raised in a while), Market uploads take priority. They may lag notably behind general development, so checking https://sourceforge.net/projects/scummvm/files/scummvm/ is advisable as well.
We don't have the current version of this app. (Check mode: None) (Auto-update mode: None)
The current (recommended) version is 1.7.0 (version code 7).
We can't build this version: The build for this version was manually disabled. Reason: patches, flac issues
Version code: 7
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball published with it.
Version code: 6